Las Vegas Arts and Entertainment! Find information on local arts, music, concerts, museums, and upcoming events! Below you will find a live feed for entertainment news provided directly from the Las Vegas Sun! Plan your week and fun for the entire family! Book tickets and read articles and reviews.
Bookmark this page as the news headlines will update from day-to-day! Check back often and see what entertainment you can find in the area. The Las Vegas Sun was established in the 1950’s! Editor, Hank Greenspun acquired the original, Las Vegas Free Press in the ’50s and two weeks later renamed it the Las Vegas Sun.
The Las Vegas Sun is one of the Las Vegas Valley’s two daily newspapers. It is still owned by the Greenspun family today.
Las Vegas Arts and Entertainment
- Adele extends her Las Vegas residency at the Colosseum into Novemberon March 26, 2023 at 8:30 am
The concerts pick up again on June 16-17.
- Planet Hollywood’s Zappos Theater becomes the new Bakkt Theateron March 23, 2023 at 11:00 am
Live Nation will continue to book residencies and other shows at the Strip venue.
- Performer Audrey Deluxe spices up the Mint Tavern with Burlesque Bingoon March 23, 2023 at 3:00 am
“I love having people in the show who aren’t just showing up and doing their act that they have rehearsed over and over. They’re also looking […]
- Las Vegas metal band Hemlock looks back on 30 headbanging yearson March 23, 2023 at 3:00 am
“We don’t sell drugs, we don’t have a rich uncle, we don’t have Bitcoin winnings. We fund it all ourselves.”
- Area15 expands its original series of EDM mini-festson March 23, 2023 at 3:00 am
We’re All Mad Here will feature a headlining set from LSDream; performances from Eazybaked, Space Wizard, Tripp St., Equanimous, SuperAve., Tahùm […]
- AEG Presents marks 20 years of evolving Las Vegas entertainmenton March 23, 2023 at 3:00 am
Collectively, its programming here has accounted for more than $2 billion in gross ticket revenue, selling approximately 19.7 million tickets to […]
- Pop superstar Taylor Swift brings the year’s biggest tour to Las Vegas’ biggest venueon March 23, 2023 at 3:00 am
Non-Swifties might be wondering, why so much chaos over some pop music concerts? So let’s try to explain why this tour—which kicked off March 17 […]
- Quick Bites: Las Vegas restaurants making news this weekon March 22, 2023 at 7:02 pm
Zai Las Vegas is coming to Fremont Street later this month.
- Las Vegas Club Notes: Area15, Alan Walker, Azilo Ultra Pool and moreon March 22, 2023 at 11:50 am
Legacy Club is throwing a rooftop disco party on April 21.
- What to do in Las Vegas this week (March 23-29, 2023 edition)on March 22, 2023 at 3:00 am
Maroon 5, Adele, Diplo, Pirate Fest and more in this week’s Superguide.
Are you thinking about buying or selling in Las Vegas, Nevada?
I am a local expert and am here to help guide you through your home buying or selling experience.
I hope that you enjoyed this Las Vegas Entertainment post!