Las Vegas Arts and Entertainment! Find information on local arts, music, concerts, museums, and upcoming events! Below you will find a live feed for entertainment news provided directly from the Las Vegas Sun! Plan your week and fun for the entire family! Book tickets and read articles and reviews.
Bookmark this page as the news headlines will update from day-to-day! Check back often and see what entertainment you can find in the area. The Las Vegas Sun was established in the 1950’s! Editor, Hank Greenspun acquired the original, Las Vegas Free Press in the ’50s and two weeks later renamed it the Las Vegas Sun.
The Las Vegas Sun is one of the Las Vegas Valley’s two daily newspapers. It is still owned by the Greenspun family today.
Las Vegas Arts and Entertainment
- Vegas at Home: Murray SawChuckon May 25, 2020 at 7:00 am
The magician and comedian is back with another memorable illusion.
- NBA says it is talking with Disney about resuming seasonon May 23, 2020 at 11:18 am
Las Vegas is believed to be one of a handful of cities under consideration to host the NHL in its post-coronavirus reboot, which makes sense […]
- One Question: Daniel Clarkson and Jeff Turneron May 23, 2020 at 7:00 am
The ‘Potted Potter’ performers daydream about talents they wish they had.
- Vegas Reopening: What’s open and what’s opening soonon May 22, 2020 at 1:33 pm
Start planning your trip with this up-to-date list.
- Vegas at Home: Chris Hopkinson May 22, 2020 at 8:59 am
The senior portfolio ambassador for Bacardi USA, Inc. shows you how to make the perfect Grey Goose martini.
- Las Vegas Heart & Soul benefit planned for Broadway in the Hoodon May 22, 2020 at 3:00 am
Local legend Earl Turner hosts the show and has organized the star-studded roster of talent.
- Universal Orlando seeks to reopen theme parks in early Juneon May 22, 2020 at 12:30 am
Universal Orlando is aiming to reopen its theme parks in early June, a resort official said Thursday, more than two months after the company joined […]
- Let’s Lego! Your next creative project might be hiding, discarded, under your kid’s bedon May 21, 2020 at 3:00 am
The appeal of the brick is luring an increasing number of adults to discover the calming qualities of working with colorful, pleasing-to-hold blocks […]
- Ahern Hotel ramps up with Italian cuisine and a focus on localson May 21, 2020 at 3:00 am
Last year, Don Ahern purchased the shuttered Lucky Dragon hotel and casino and started making plans to convert its casino into convention and meeting […]
- Las Vegas’ Javesque feeds his music with his culture and his heritageon May 21, 2020 at 3:00 am
Latest single “Hold It Down” is an icy house anthem perfect for sweaty, strobing dancefloors, created with LGBT crowds in mind.
Are you thinking about buying or selling in Las Vegas, Nevada?
I am a local expert and am here to help guide you through your home buying or selling experience.
I hope that you enjoyed this Las Vegas Entertainment post!