Here is a live feed for local real estate news & current events. Directly from the Las Vegas Sun you can keep up-to-date on all news in the area. The Las Vegas & Clark County Real Estate News below will provide home buyers and home sellers with information regarding available homes on the market, real estate market trends and so much more!
Bookmark this page as new articles will post weekly!
Las Vegas & Clark County Real Estate News
- As home-rental prices soar in Las Vegas, tenants are feeling the pressureon August 10, 2021 at 3:00 am
Erika Castro was forced to move out of her home of five years during the pandemic. Castro shared the home with her mother, her mother’s partner […]
- Vegas Inc presents Inaugural Real Estate Awardson July 29, 2021 at 3:00 am
Vegas Inc presents our first-ever Real Estate Awards to acknowledge the many roles found within the industry.
- Cash further squeezes an already tight Southern Nevada housing marketon June 21, 2021 at 3:00 am
As Southern Nevada’s frenzied seller’s market continues, a new concern about the area’s housing market has emerged. More buyers, according to […]
- Las Vegas housing market expected to remain hot through end of the year, at leaston May 24, 2021 at 3:00 am
As the longtime real estate agent walked the first floor of the three-bedroom home in Henderson, he pondered events of the past year, which have led […]
- Median home sales price in Las Vegas hits record highon March 8, 2021 at 9:40 am
The Las Vegas Valley existing home market continues to be unflinchingly in seller’s territory. Aldo Martinez, president of the Las Vegas Realtors […]
- Vegas Realtor on a mission to close the homeownership gap for Black Americanson March 8, 2021 at 4:00 am
The homeownership rate for Blacks was just 44%, a little more than 30 percentage points lower than the rate for white Americans.
- Firm acquires Drew Las Vegas with plans to finish stalled resort projecton February 12, 2021 at 12:48 pm
A well-funded real estate firm has announced a deal to acquire a stalled casino-resort development on the north end of the Strip. Koch Real Estate […]
- Las Vegas Sands Corp. should draw plenty of interest for Strip properties, analyst sayson November 11, 2020 at 4:00 am
The list of potential suitors that may be interested in buying the Venetian, Palazzo and Sands Expo and Convention Center is filled with big industry […]
- With supply tight, Las Vegas home prices hit all-time highon October 6, 2020 at 6:00 am
The median sale price of existing homes in the Las Vegas area grew to record high $337,250 in September, an increase of 9% from September of last […]
- Las Vegas home prices set record amid pandemicon September 9, 2020 at 6:00 am
The median sale price of an existing home in Southern Nevada hit $335,000 in August, a new record. The previous record ...
If you are a Clark County, Nevada home buyer, our foremost goal is to provide you with exceptional customer service. Our goals are to help you purchase the right home, make sure you don’t miss out on any homes that meet your needs and make sure you don’t pay too much for your next home. Please utilize our real estate expertise to make your home search and buying experience as stress-free and rewarding as possible.
Are you thinking about relocating to Clark County? I can help you find the perfect home and make your move as stress-free as possible. I can offer valuable insight into the area to help you through your home buying experience. Contact Me at 702-306-0814.
Are you thinking about buying or selling in Clark County?
I am a local expert and am here to help guide you through your home buying or selling experience.
I hope that you enjoyed this Clark County Real Estate News article!