Here is a live feed for local real estate news & current events. Directly from the Las Vegas Sun you can keep up-to-date on all news in the area. The Las Vegas & Clark County Real Estate News below will provide home buyers and home sellers with information regarding available homes on the market, real estate market trends and so much more!
Bookmark this page as new articles will post weekly!
Las Vegas & Clark County Real Estate News
- Report: Las Vegas area has low supply of homes for saleon December 6, 2023 at 6:00 am
The report additionally showed the local housing supply continuing to shrink and fewer total homes being sold.
- Las Vegas Realtor: F1 fever is fueling unprecedented surge in high-rise condo saleson November 16, 2023 at 3:00 am
Prices for luxury units at the Signature “have increased anywhere from 30% to 50% depending on the type of unit” because of the race, Williams […]
- October listed homes nearly halved from last year in Las Vegas areaon November 7, 2023 at 6:00 am
There were 4,213 single-family homes listed for sale in the Las Vegas area at the end of October without an offer, according to a report released […]
- Report: Average sales price of homes $450K in September in Las Vegason October 6, 2023 at 5:00 am
The median sales price of an existing single-family home sold in Southern Nevada was $450,000 in September ...
- Demand for Las Vegas condos, townhomes drives prices to all-time highon September 6, 2023 at 5:00 am
The median sales price of local condos and townhomes reached an all-time high of $287,000 in August, while single-family homes around the valley […]
- Report: Single-family homes in Vegas sold for $450K on average in Julyon August 8, 2023 at 5:00 am
The median sales price of existing single-family homes in Southern Nevada was $450,000, increasing 2% from the previous month but down just over 3% […]
- This time around, homeowners are better positioned to weather a recessionon July 31, 2023 at 2:00 am
Though fears of an oncoming recession remain potent, Las Vegas mortgage experts say existing and aspiring homeowners shouldn’t worry about a […]
- Vegas Inc Presents The 2023 Real Estate Awardson July 27, 2023 at 2:00 am
A region’s real estate market is often representative of the area’s growth and progress, and while housing markets are known to experience […]
- Report: Las Vegas home prices hit plateau in Juneon July 6, 2023 at 8:09 am
The median sales price of a single-family home in Southern Nevada was $440,990 in June, putting an end to a steady increase of local home prices in […]
- Home sale prices in Las Vegas bounce back slightly in May, still down from '22on June 6, 2023 at 5:00 am
The median sales price of a single-family home sold in the Las Vegas area in May was $442,120, according to a report this morning from Las Vegas […]
If you are a Clark County, Nevada home buyer, our foremost goal is to provide you with exceptional customer service. Our goals are to help you purchase the right home, make sure you don’t miss out on any homes that meet your needs and make sure you don’t pay too much for your next home. Please utilize our real estate expertise to make your home search and buying experience as stress-free and rewarding as possible.
Are you thinking about relocating to Clark County? I can help you find the perfect home and make your move as stress-free as possible. I can offer valuable insight into the area to help you through your home buying experience. Contact Me at 702-306-0814.
Are you thinking about buying or selling in Clark County?
I am a local expert and am here to help guide you through your home buying or selling experience.
I hope that you enjoyed this Clark County Real Estate News article!