Here is a live feed for local real estate news & current events. Directly from the Las Vegas Sun you can keep up-to-date on all news in the area. The Las Vegas & Clark County Real Estate News below will provide home buyers and home sellers with information regarding available homes on the market, real estate market trends and so much more!
Bookmark this page as new articles will post weekly!
Las Vegas & Clark County Real Estate News
- Siegfried & Roy mansion hits Las Vegas housing market at $3Mon March 10, 2023 at 6:41 pm
The real estate market in Las Vegas has gotten a bit wilder with the mansion of internationally known late magicians Siegfried & Roy up for sale, […]
- Clark County moving forward on rental lottery despite homeowners' resistanceon March 7, 2023 at 9:51 pm
Clark County is continuing to move forward on its short-term rental lottery plans despite continued protests and a District Court ruling of […]
- February home prices similar to Jan.'s but down from last yearon March 7, 2023 at 7:00 am
The median sale price of a single-family home in Southern Nevada was just under $425,000 in February, as more homes became available for sale and […]
- January home prices in Las Vegas down 2.3% from 2022on February 5, 2023 at 7:00 am
The median sale price of a single-family home in the Las Vegas area was $425,000 in January, according to figures released this morning by the Las […]
- Median Las Vegas home prices fall back to mark at end of 2021on January 6, 2023 at 7:00 am
The median price of an existing home in Las Vegas was the same at the end of last year as it was at the end of 2021.
- Home prices in Southern Nevada continue slow fall in Novemberon December 6, 2022 at 7:00 am
The impact of rising interest rates on home mortgages is being felt in the Southern Nevada housing market, according to a report released this […]
- Las Vegas Valley home-price decline continues but slowingon November 8, 2022 at 7:00 am
Existing home prices in Southern Nevada continued a downward trend last month, according to a report released Tuesday.
- September home prices level off after three-month slide in Las Vegas areaon October 6, 2022 at 6:00 am
The price of homes in Southern Nevada held steady in September, according to a report released today. The median price for an existing home in the […]
- Las Vegas Valley home prices drop again in August, trade group sayson September 7, 2022 at 2:44 pm
Home prices in Southern Nevada retreated for a third consecutive month in August, according to a report released today. The median price for a home […]
- North Las Vegas factory at home in building tiny houseson August 15, 2022 at 3:00 am
Elon Musk is one of the richest people in the world, but the guest house at his Texas residence is a $50,000 tiny home built in North Las Vegas. […]
If you are a Clark County, Nevada home buyer, our foremost goal is to provide you with exceptional customer service. Our goals are to help you purchase the right home, make sure you don’t miss out on any homes that meet your needs and make sure you don’t pay too much for your next home. Please utilize our real estate expertise to make your home search and buying experience as stress-free and rewarding as possible.
Search Available Clark County Properties
Are you thinking about relocating to Clark County? I can help you find the perfect home and make your move as stress-free as possible. I can offer valuable insight into the area to help you through your home buying experience. Contact Me at 702-306-0814.
Are you thinking about buying or selling in Clark County?
I am a local expert and am here to help guide you through your home buying or selling experience.
I hope that you enjoyed this Clark County Real Estate News article!
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.