Las Vegas Local Attraction! The Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area offers nature lover’s a perfect place to adventure and experience the great outdoors. Located 17 miles west of the Las Vegas Strip and located on Charleston Boulevard/State Route 159.
Take in the stunning 13-mile scenic drive and explore miles of hiking trails while admiring the beautiful formations! If you enjoy rock climbing, horseback riding, mountain biking, and/or road biking make your way to the Red Rock Canyon and spend the day doing something that you love! You can find picnic areas, nature observing and visitor center with indoor and outdoor exhibits and even a book store.
Book Your Tour Today!
Red Rock Canyon Tour – $83.99
- Explore Red Rock Canyon on a Las Vegas day trip
- See Nevada’s wild desert scenery and learn Native American history
- Upgrade to tour option with picnic lunch at Howard Hughes’ former ranch
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Las Vegas hotels
Red Rock Canyon Bus & Minivan Tour – $55.00
- Travel with ease to Red Rock Canyon—private transport is included
- Stay fueled for your adventures—snacks and bottled water are provided
- Great for hiking fans—choose from a variety of different hiking trails
- Rare chance to see ancient petroglyphs (images carved into stone)
Scooter Tours of Red Rock Canyon – $135.00
- Explore Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area on a scooter
- Learn from your guide about the canyon’s history, geology, and wildlife
- Ride your scooter safely after training with a professional
- Conveniently located just a half hour’s drive from Las Vegas
- Stress-free pickup and drop-off from select Vegas hotels
Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
Open daily from 6:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Choose The Patrick Group
The more familiar realtors are with the neighborhoods in their area, the better they are able to sell a home. Chris Patrick with Signature Real Estate Group knows Las Vegas real estate and can help you sell your home quickly at fair market value.
Fortunately, the Las Vegas real estate market is definitely on the rise right now, as people discover its amenities beyond just being close to the strip. If you’re looking to sell in this area, let our real estate agents help you find the most qualified prospective buyers based on your location.
If you are a home buyer, my foremost goal is to provide you with exceptional customer service. My goals are to help you purchase the right home, make sure you don’t miss out on any homes that meet your needs and make sure you don’t pay too much for your next home. Please utilize my Las Vegas, NV real estate expertise to make your home search and buying experience as stress-free and rewarding as possible.
I hope that you enjoyed this article!