If you are a Summerlin resident looking for new ideas and a fresh look be sure to read up on the articles below. Take a look at the latest product information and emerging trends for wall decor to gather your ideas! Find tips and design accents to include great mirrors, framed prints, wall art, canvas and so much more in the live feed below.
Today in design vintage aesthetics are making updated comebacks along with new interior design trends that are taking shape. Over the past decade, minimalism had been heavily trending in design. However, if you are looking for simplicity yet a beautiful transition in design styles to your home you can open more opportunity for freedom in design when considering maximalism and using unique objects to incorporate or be your inspiration for the design.
With maximalism, you can follow your instinct which will help move the design process along easily. A few great tips to help you achieve this up and coming design style would be to keep a few things in mind; stick to no more than three contrasting colors, patterns, and finishes for a more timeless take on maximalism that will not feel dated or tiring anytime soon.
Current Wall Decor and Design Trends for Summerlin Residents
- Ready for more Bridgerton? New Ruggable collection is a modern take on Regencycoreby Anne Flynn Wear on February 28, 2024 at 2:25 pm
The collaboration includes five styles inspired by the TV series’ iconic motifs and extravagant settings.
- Could Macy’s store closures be furniture retail’s gain?by Thomas Lester on February 28, 2024 at 11:38 am
As the venerable retailer cuts 150 stores from its roster, what opportunities are out there for growth-minded furniture retailers?
- Andmore alum joins Dallas Market Centerby Adelaide Elliott on February 28, 2024 at 10:10 am
Industry veteran Dave Savula brings 25 years of experience to the role and will report to Cindy Morris, DMC's president and CEO.
- Austin Allen James creates functional art furniture for the home | Portraitby Anne Flynn Wear on February 28, 2024 at 7:21 am
James' lifelong passion for the love of color, words and phrases led him to experiment with paint and become a professional artist and object […]
- Updated vintage is not an oxymoronby Anne Flynn Wear on February 28, 2024 at 6:09 am
The push to add contemporary coloration and a new, more modern look to traditional rug designs is on the rise.
- Growing from adversity: Home industry pros predict 2024 reboundby Spencer Musick on February 27, 2024 at 2:06 pm
Expectations for growth are generally strong despite high prices for goods, labor, Houzz report finds.
- Why Wyoming? Study reveals top 5 states for thriving businesses in 2024by Amanda Erd on February 27, 2024 at 1:01 pm
See which states were ranked highest for operating a business for 2024, based on data analyzed by law firm Schmidt & Clark.
- Six designers set to host product tours in High Pointby Vicky Jarrett on February 27, 2024 at 12:52 pm
The High Point Market Authority has scheduled six product-focused Hot Spot Tours for the upcoming market, April 13-17.
- ‘Million dollar’ designer lined up for High Point’s Saturday keynoteby Vicky Jarrett on February 27, 2024 at 11:57 am
The High Point Market Authority has lined up another keynote speaker for the spring market, and he may just be a million-dollar hit.
- Macy’s wiping out more stores as it pursues “bold new chapter”by Jennifer Marks on February 27, 2024 at 10:40 am
Macy’s Inc. this morning announced a new strategy that will refocus its priorities to spur growth.
Are you thinking about buying or selling in Summerlin?
I am a local expert and am here to help guide you through your home buying or selling experience.
I hope that you enjoyed this popular Sun City Real Estate Tips article!