Directly from the Las Vegas Sun find articles on The Arts & Las Vegas Entertainment. Below is a wide array of articles that can be found. From music events and festivals. . . Wait! How is the traffic? Should I walk to the show or book an Uber? After the show, you must be hungry! Looking for a great restaurant nearby? Find information on where to eat and where not to eat. Are you home and ready to wind down? Read up on some interesting facts such as Real Estate and notable properties. Here you will also find so much more!
Please bookmark this page as the news feed below updates daily.
The Arts & Las Vegas Entertainment
- Smith Center’s 2024-2025 Broadway series attracts 10 musicals, including ‘Hamilton’on February 29, 2024 at 3:00 am
The Smith Center will be showing 10 Broadway musicals this year as part of its 2024-2025 Toyota Broadway Las Vegas Series, kicking off with “Mrs. […]
- What to do in Las Vegas this week (February 29-March 6, 2024 edition)on February 29, 2024 at 3:00 am
U2 closes out at the Sphere, Madonna takes over T-Mobile Arena, a Netflix tennis exhibition lands at Mandalay Bay and more in this week’s […]
- Graffiti writer turned digital illustrator and muralist Spen Oner talks Vegas’ scene, street art and moreon February 29, 2024 at 3:00 am
His vibrant style and characters are influenced by cartoons and anime and by the ‘80s B-boy style.
- Bruno Mars’ new Bellagio lounge The Pinky Ring delivers glam and grandiosityon February 29, 2024 at 3:00 am
Mars’ style can be traced all over this penthouse-style party pad—he even has his Grammy awards on display.
- Blue Note Quintet’s Immanuel Wilkins sheds lights on the current state of jazzon February 29, 2024 at 3:00 am
Blue Note Records curated, acclaimed quintet performs at the Smith Center this week.
- Masked music: Chatting with Kontravoid’s Cameron Findlay ahead of his Las Vegas debuton February 29, 2024 at 3:00 am
Onstage, Kontravoid vigorously controls the room, and his disguise, just a plastic Halloween mask, looks like it’s melting during the performance.
- Babyface, Best Friends Forever fest, Jim Gaffigan and more Las Vegas showbiz newson February 28, 2024 at 3:00 am
Babyface will be the first resident artist at the Pearl Concert Theater since the Palms reopened after the pandemic.
- Bright Eyes, Cap’ N Jazz to Play Best Friends Forever Festival in Las Vegason February 27, 2024 at 3:30 pm
The three-day festival is set for the Downtown Las Vegas Events Center in October.
- Militarie Gun's first headlining tour lands in Las Vegas this weekon February 27, 2024 at 1:59 pm
We spoke with frontman Ian Shelton ahead of the band's show at Eagle Aerie Hall on February 29.
- New Edition is finally ready for its Las Vegas residency at Wynnon February 26, 2024 at 3:00 am
A Las Vegas residency never seemed in the cards for New Edition until this recent resurgence and the establishment of the group as a treasured […]
Are you thinking about relocating to Las Vegas? I can help you find the perfect home and make your move as stress-free as possible. I can offer valuable insight into the area to help you through your home buying experience. Contact Me at 702-306-0814.
Are you thinking about buying or selling in Las Vegas, Nevada?
I am a local expert and am here to help guide you through your home buying or selling experience.
I hope that you enjoyed this Las Vegas Entertainment post!